Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Love Letter 23

In this love letter I would of wrote about how much I would of held you down if I was around. I would of sent pictures, cards, and put money on your books. I would of traveled to you no matter how long it took. I would of gave you your space even when you was in that place. No doubt you would of needed to see another face. Yet I know I could of never been replaced. I am your amazing grace, your prayer, your hymn all in one, your heart, your rib, and I’m second to none. In this love letter I would of wrote about how much I miss you and can’t wait to kiss you. I would of apologized for the smeared ink due to the lack of tissue, because my tears flow fiercely like the Euphrates river. Once I took peak and saw your name tattooed on my cheek. In a watermark that never faded away. This is a trademark that is here stay. I am doing business as officially your girl. I am the only employee for your heart. I know what the business hours are and when each quarter ends. We’ve been in business for way too long and the code of ethics has never been broken. I’m just thankful that you allowed me to take a vacation and go on and live my life. Back in the day things got a little trifling. Needless to say your girl is back around. A special thanks goes out to all the females that held you down. In this love letter I would of wrote about how you are all I ever needed to get by and how you reached out to me when folks only made me cry. Yet, you did not even know. That’s how I know this thing here is spiritual. Every day I ask the creator to send magnificent meaningful individuals my way. He sent you to me and games you do not play. You say I am the truth, and I say, “Baby, you are the honest truth.” This thing right here, right now is too good to be true. We usually don’t catch up with each other for quite a few days, but I just had to send this letter your way. (© 2012 by Classie Williamson. All Rights Reserved.)

No comments:

Post a Comment