Thursday, September 10, 2009

Sinking Friendships

I understand that friendships revolve around loyalty. I also understand that friendships sink no matter how loyal people are. A friend can become a foe if they are loyalistically conniving. A lot of people say that it's time to let a friendship sink when people are not on the same page anymore. The guessing games are way over rated. Who has time for that? Some people don't want "real friends" at all. They want friends that are "phony"...like themselves. I'm just saying people if I am your friend I will give if to you one hundred. I expect the same in return. I don't need someone who thinks they are looking out for my feelings by concealing the truth. If I look like Lawanda before we go out then say so. If you look like Sha Nay Nay I won't hesitate to tell you...at all. I'll start off by saying, "Now what you need to do is...". A friend that's a hidden foe will let a true lady go out looking like a...

No comments:

Post a Comment